- Practising project managers.
- Agile team members looking to become Agile Project Managers .
- Individuals pursuing the AgilePM Practitioner Certificate.
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile.
- The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations.
- The products produced during an Agile project and their purpose.
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations.
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
For more information click here