Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Training Course
The most comprehensive ethical hacking course in the world!
Ethical hacking or penetration testing refers to the exploitation of an IT system with the permission of its owner in order to determine its vulnerabilities. It results in recommendations for preventive and corrective countermeasures to mitigate the risk of cyber attacks.
A certified ethical hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems, and uses the same knowledge and tools as those used by malicious hackers. Launched in 2003 by the EC-Council, the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification is globally recognised as the vendor-neutral qualification of choice for developing a senior career in penetration testing and digital forensics.
Delivered by an approved EC-Council trainer and experienced penetration tester, this five-day classroom training course features:
- Practical hands-on training which introduces the five essential testing phases: reconnaissance, gaining access, enumeration, maintaining access and avoiding detection.
- Complete coverage of the CEH syllabus, which covers over 270 commonly used attack technologies and software tools, and demonstrates how they can be used in real-life scenarios.
- Access to the EC-Council iLabs, which allows students to practise their skills in a safe and fully functional network at any time. This consists of a host of Virtual Machines preconfigured with vulnerabilities, exploits, tools, and scripts.
- Unique post-course support with online access to EC-Council iLabs for a period of 6 months.
- Professional training venue with lunch and refreshments.
- Comprehensive documentation.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (ANSI) exam voucher
- 6-months access to EC-Council iLabs.
- Certificate of attendance.