Foreign language training
All Languages and Levels
We offer training in most world languages and are always able to set up programmes for those that we do not already cover. All levels are catered for, from total beginners to advanced. So whether you just need the basics to meet and greet and do the social niceties, or your aim is to converse fluently and be able to conduct your meetings in the target language, we are here to help.
Your trainer will constantly monitor your progress throughout your course. We produce regular progress reports and an end of course report. Your language proficiency level will be determined in relation to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). The CEFR has become the common standard for defining language proficiency levels and interpreting language qualifications not just in Europe, but worldwide. It describes language ability on a scale of levels, from A1 for beginners up to C2 for those who have complete mastery of a language.
You will be offered the opportunity of taking a recognised qualification. We are an approved centre for OCR (Oxford, Cambridge and RSA) qualifications and we can also prepare you for qualifications from internationally recognised awarding bodies, such as the Goethe Institut and the Centre International d’Etudes Pédagogiques.
- Meet clients to understand their business and language/cultural training needs
- Individual delegates complete a training needs analysis
- Devise programme of training tailored to those specific needs
- Carefully select the most appropriate trainer(s) to deliver the programme
- Clients are supported throughout the learning process via our electronic helpline
- Monitor delegate progress and provide regular feedback to client
- Review the programmes on a regular basis with the client
- Clients can access the client area on the website to monitor delegate progress and access course management information
- Clients to complete mid-course and end of course evaluations to establish whether any changes are required and to ensure client satisfaction