Handling Difficult People and Situations
This one-day course provides you with an extremely insightful and practical guide on how to manage yourself and the difficult people and situations that you encounter in your workplace. It will provide you with tips and techniques to enable you to develop the confidence to be proactive and not reactive when challenged by people and circumstances.
- Understand the theory behind workplace behaviour
- Forge positive working relationships with difficult or uncooperative individuals
- Approach conflict situations with increased confidence in an appropriate and timely manner
- Adopt a confident, professional and appropriate style when faced with difficult people or situations
- Plan your personal strategy for dealing with difficult situations