IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (exam included)
This certification course incorporates reality-based examples to explain concepts. It provides in-depth knowledge of all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C (Define Measure Analyze Improve Control), six sigma tools and standard principles of Lean Management with real life applications on various industry used cases.
About the certification
Upon successful passing of the official IASSC exam, you will receive a Certificate, suitable for framing, issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification. You will also receive the IASSC Marks/Logos and IASSC Marks/Logos Usage Policy which may be used on public profiles such as LinkedIn. You may use the designation ICGB (International Association for Six Sigma Certification Certified Six Sigma Green Belt), and IASSC Certified Green Belt or any approved variation of the designation after your name in accordance with the IASSC Marks Usage Policy.
What does it mean to be certified?
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (ICGB) is a professional who is well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology who both leads or supports improvement projects, typically as a part-time role. A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C. They understand how to perform and interpret Six Sigma tools and how to use standard principles of Lean.
- Provided by an IASSC fully Accredited Training Organisation (ATO): Hudson
- Exam fee paid for/included to sit the official IASSC exam and get certification from the IASSC
- Official exam can be sat at home or in the office
- Upon successful completion of the final exam, you will receive a certification from the IASSC confirming you are fully Six Sigma Green Belt certified
- Course can be completed in 30-60 days
- 12 months access to course material
- Course created for Minitab
Do I need Minitab software to complete this course?
No! The course material alone is sufficient to prepare you for the official exam. If however you want to put your skills to practice, you can download a 30 day free trial of the software by clicking here.