IASSC Six Sigma Yellow Belt (exam included)
This Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification course is aimed at anyone who is new to the world of Six Sigma and has a small role, interest, or needs to develop their Six Sigma foundational knowledge.
It is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, flash cards, and mock tests to help you prepare for your certification exam. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
About the certification
Upon successful passing of the official IASSC exam, you will receive a Certificate, suitable for framing, issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification. You will also receive the IASSC Marks/Logos and IASSC Marks/Logos Usage Policy which may be used on public profiles such as LinkedIn. You may use the designation ICYB (International Association for Six Sigma Certification Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt), and IASSC Certified Yellow Belt or any approved variation of the designation after your name in accordance with the IASSC Marks Usage Policy.
- Provided by an IASSC fully Accredited Training Organisation (ATO): Hudson
- Exam fee paid for/included to sit the official IASSC exam and get certification from the IASSC
- Official exam can be sat at home or in the office
- Upon successful completion of the final exam, you will receive a certification from the IASSC confirming you are fully Six Sigma Yellow Belt certified
- Course can be completed in 30-60 days
- 12 months access to course material
- Earn 10 PMI-PDUs (Professional Development Units) for doing this course. Ideal for someone looking to keep their PMI certification up to date)