Maximising Performance by Influencing and Persuading
An old saying, but true: > “Do what you’ve always done and you’ll get what you’ve always got!”
Have you ever felt that:
- you have not really understood what is expected of you?
- you spend more and more time in the office to complete your teams projects?
- you are having to repeat an instruction several times?
- you are leaping from one project to another?
- that someone has missed the point when you communicate with them?
- you are struggling to put your point across when communicating with colleagues or customers?
- you have found it difficult to influence someone towards your point of view?
- you struggle with priorities?
- you spend more time in meetings than you do producing results?
- you have awkward or difficult moments with team members or managers which cause you stress?
- you struggle to build effective relationships with those that may impact on your project or career development?
This course aims to give you the tools to overcome these situations, in order to maximise your effectiveness and reduce unnecessary stress.
This Maximising Performance by Influencing and Persuading course is available throughout the UK.