Presentation Skills Training
Effective Presentation Skills Course in Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Birmingham
For many people giving a presentation is a daunting task and one which doesn’t come naturally. Even confident people can find giving presentations nerve racking. However, very few people have any training in how to give a presentation and like most things in life, a little help can go a long way.
Our Presentations Skills training course is fun and highly informative. The focus of the course is to help delegates deliver presentations in a more relaxed, confident and professional manner.
Benefits of our Presentation Skills Training
This course will help you understand how to prepare for a presentation and how to improve your presentation technique. There is not set formula as everyone is different, so we limit this course to just 6 delegates. This gives us the time to help each person individually.
Through a series of interactive activities in a relaxed informal setting we are able to provide you with constructive feedback and support, helping you to deliver your presentations with significantly more impact.
Who this Presentation Skills course is for
If you are new to making presentations or you are looking to take your existing presentation skills to the next level, this course is for you.
If you have an important presentation coming up and can’t wait for our next course let us know and we can organise a one day, or half day, one to one, session.
Presentation Skills Training Course Outline
This Presentations Skills course is designed to help you deliver your presentations with confidence and the right techniques.
- Introduction To Presentation Skills
- The importance of presenting effectively
Planning and Preparing
- The fundamentals of planning and preparing presentations
- Structuring presentations
- Setting robust aims and objectives
- Addressing fears, nerves and anxieties
- Considering your audience’s needs
- Anticipating “sticky” situations
- Picking the perfect venue
- Anticipating audience behaviours
- The “image” and “etiquette” of the presenter
Delivering Presentations including practical sessions and feedback
- Creating lasting impressions
- Maximising your use of words, tone of voice and non-verbal communication to create an impact
- Creating and maintaining your credibility
- Managing audience interaction
- Handling difficult questions
- Grabbing and holding your audience’s attention
- Managing difficult audiences and difficult individuals
- Getting your audience to participate
- Using visual aids for maximum effect
Why Choose M Training’s Presentation Skills Course?
- Run by an experienced trainer with over 10 years experience in running presentations skills training
- This course is limited to 6 places so you are guaranteed personal support throughout the course
- Only £295 + VAT per delegate
- Convenient locations in central Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Birmingham.
- Course notes and support material provided
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Certificate of achievement
- 5 Star Rated in Google Reviews