Good to see the EVA try and be proactive in retaining membership levels with an email like the one below, but annoying to get two in a row one for refereeing and coaching. You would think I would just get the one email covering both.
But its getting better…. slowly.
As a previously registered referee with Volleyball England to now carry on your affiliation and to continue gaining all the refereeing benefits you will need to re-register by the 1st August and payment can be completed either online or by post. To renew your membership by post please download the referee registration form from the membership section of the Volleyball England website, http://www.volleyballengland.org/Membership/How_to_Join.php
To renew your membership online please login with the details previously provided, if unsure of these details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01509 631699. Below is a step by step guide on how to renew your membership online. If you have changed email address please login with the address you were provided with and amend once logged in by clicking on the click here to amend details on the member details page.
The benefits of being a Volleyball England member can be found in the Membership section of the Volleyball England website.
If you have any questions or queries regarding membership for the 2009-10 season please contact Richard Belton on 01509 631699 or by email on email@example.com
How to renew your membership online, a Step by Step guide
1. Go to the Volleyball England website www.volleyballengland.org.
2. Click on the Member Services option that can be found on the links at the top of the page, just underneath the header image.
3. Enter your login details
4. The first page that you arrive at will be your personal details. Check that these are correct. If not, click on the option that says: If any of these details are incorrect click here to make an amendment. Amend the required details and click on the Update button at the bottom of the page. Please make sure all fields are as accurate as possible.
5. If you do not have a photo displayed please submit a photo using the link at the bottom of the page and this will be used for the production of your membership card (Coaches and Referees only). If you are an NVL player the photo will be displayed on your Team’s profile page. If you are unable to submit an electronic photo please post a photo to the Volleyball England Office or email it to Richard Belton on firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Depending on your Membership categories you will have a number of links at the top of the page. To renew a Membership category click on the details page for that category, i.e. Referee Details.
7. Check that the details relating to this membership category are correct. If not, click on the option that says: If any of these details are incorrect click here to make an amendment. Amend the required details and click on the Update button at the bottom of the page.
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page and from the payment table click on Pay Online alongside the 2009-2010 season. This will add the membership renewal to your basket.
9. If you wish to renew another membership category at the same time click on the Member Services option that can be found on the links at the top of the page, just underneath the header image and complete steps 4-6 for that membership category.
10. Once you have added all of your membership renewals to the basket click on the Proceed to Checkout button and complete your payment.
Once the transaction is complete you will receive an email notifying you of your order