Finders, Minders, and Grinders. Those are your three types of people in a company.
Finder – brings in new clients (sales, new business). Generally outgoing, great communicator, comfortable in new environments and represents the company in the best light.
Minder – keeps the client/customer happy (account management). Be organised, have good communication skills and understands the lifetime value of each customer.
Grinder – does the work needed to help keep the customer happy (the workhorse). Needs to be very detailed. Analytical. Finishes the work to quality standard.
- Which type truly represents you – Finder, Minder, Grinder?
- Do you know what your colleagues are?
- Are you missing one or more of the types?
- Could you do more with type X?
- Are you hiring with these types in mind?