From the M60
Exit at Junction 3 and take the A34 (dual carriageway) signed to Cheadle and Cheadle Royal.
Continue through the first set of traffic lights, then take the first exit from the A34 signed to Cheadle Royal. At the roundabout take the 4th exit onto Cheadle Royal Business Park. Continue along this road where you will pass David Lloyd Leisure on the left. Cheadle House is located on the right hand side. Park inside the barrier car park.
From the M56
Exit at Junction 5 signposted to the Airport. Take the left hand lane following signs for Terminal 2.
At roundabout go straight on, signposted A5166, Wimslow. At next junction follow signs for All Traffic. At round-a-bout follow sign for A5166 Cheadle.
At the first set of traffic lights (facing Manchester International Office Centre) turn left towards Heald Green. At the next set of traffic lights, turn right towards Heald Green and Cheadle, passing Heald Green railway station (Finney Lane).
Continue for 1.5 miles until the next set of traffic lights and turn left. Go straight over the first roundabout and left at the second, into Cheadle Royal Business Park. Follow the main road, go straight over the next mini roundabout and Cheadle House in on the right.
Park inside the barrier car park.
From the M6 northbound
Exit at Junction 19. Take the A556 through Mere Turn right onto the M56. Follow the instructions above.
By Rail 15 minutes drive to either Stockport or Wilmslow stations. (Both InterCity lines)
- Key Selling Skills on Thu 25 Oct 2018
- Motivation Skills on Mon 29 Oct 2018
- Sales Management (2 day course) on Tue 30 Oct 2018 - Wed 31 Oct 2018
- Winning More Business in the Final Meeting (2 day course) on Tue 30 Oct 2018 - Wed 31 Oct 2018
- Managing Bullying at Work on Wed 31 Oct 2018
- Personal Effectiveness on Wed 31 Oct 2018
- Stress Management on Wed 31 Oct 2018
- People Management Skills for Secretaries & Pas on Thu 1 Nov 2018
- CV Writing and Interview Confidence Building on Fri 2 Nov 2018
- Managing Conflict on Fri 2 Nov 2018
- Ofqual on
- Ofqual on
- Advanced Telephone Prospecting on Mon 5 Nov 2018
- Managing People on Projects on Mon 5 Nov 2018
- Through the Customers’ Eyes on Mon 5 Nov 2018
- People Management on Tue 6 Nov 2018
- Building Personal & Professional Confidence on Wed 7 Nov 2018
- Essential Marketing Skills on Wed 7 Nov 2018
- Know Your Customer on Wed 7 Nov 2018
- One-To-One and Small Group Training on Wed 7 Nov 2018