- From the M6 junction 6, take the A38(M) towards Birmingham Central.
- Continue on A38 and continue to follow signs for Birmingham City Centre.
- You will drive over a small bridge/flyover passing Birmingham Dental Hospital and remain in the left lane to take the 2nd left onto Snow Hill Queensway.
- At the traffic lights turn right onto Colmore Circus then take your first right onto Colmore Row.
The nearest car park is Snow Hill Station, a short 5 minute walk from Colmore Gate.
Tram: Next door to Snow Hill tram station, linking more than 20 stations around Birmingham
Train: Next door to Snow Hill station (London: 1hr45, Manchester 1hr45, Edinburgh 5hrs, Bristol 1hr45mins).
15 min walk or short taxi ride to New Street and Moor Street stations
There are direct trains from London Euston to Birmingham New Street and London Marylebone to Birmingham Snow Hill.
From Snow Hill Station – approx 1 minute walk
Exit the station and cross the road and arrive at Colmore Gate.
From New Street Station – approx 10 minute walk
From main ticket hall, travel up the escalator to the Pallasades Shopping centre and exit the shopping centre onto Stephen Street which merges into Corporation Street.
After 200 metres turn left on Cherry Street then right onto Temple row.
After 50 metres turn left onto St Philips place and arrive on Colmore Row.
Turn right onto Colmore Row
Please use the rear entrance.
Birmingham International Airport is situated approximately 9 miles to the south east of the city centre and can be accessed by road or connecting services from New Street Station.
Next door to Lloyd House bus stop.
- Risk Management on Tue 16 Oct 2018
- Effective Management of Your Team on Wed 17 Oct 2018
- More Advanced Finance for Non-Finance Managers on Wed 17 Oct 2018
- The Secrets of Low Cost Advertising on Wed 17 Oct 2018
- Understanding Discipline and Grievance on Thu 18 Oct 2018
- Motivation Skills on Fri 19 Oct 2018
- Advanced Customer Service for the Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality Industry on Tue 23 Oct 2018
- Developing Assertiveness Skills in the Public Sector on Tue 23 Oct 2018
- One-To-One and Small Group Training on Wed 24 Oct 2018
- Negotiation Skills for Buyers on Mon 29 Oct 2018
- Preparing Yourself for Interview on Mon 29 Oct 2018
- Coaching Skills on Tue 30 Oct 2018
- Performance Management on Tue 30 Oct 2018
- Self-Discipline and Emotional Control in the Workplace on Tue 30 Oct 2018
- Advanced Presentation Skills on Wed 31 Oct 2018
- Train the Trainer (one day course) on Wed 31 Oct 2018
- Essential Advertising on Thu 1 Nov 2018
- Project Management Masterclass – Half Day (am) on Thu 1 Nov 2018
- Assertiveness & Building Personal Confidence on Fri 2 Nov 2018
- Consultative Selling on Fri 2 Nov 2018