NB We strongly suggest that you travel to our Bristol venue by public transport. The traffic in Bristol is usually extremely heavy and parking can be difficult to find in rush hour.
From (M5,) M4, M32. At end of M32 keep left (as you come into Cabots Circus shopping area) and follow signs to Temple Meads. About 1⁄4 mile from where you turn left you go under a bridge and filter into the left hand line (RBS is on your left) and then turn left at the traffic lights up a slip road (just after a big white office on your left and Hilton Garden Hotel on the other side of the road). As you drive up in between the offices we are the 5 storey brick building on the left. Pull into the lay-by outside the glass doors and go to the front desk – they will tell you where to park and sign you in.
Temple Meads station is just a two minute walk. As you come off the platforms don’t turn left out of the main doors (taxi rank outside). Instead go past the main exit and exit straight ahead of you in to the car park area. Go straight ahead once outside, down a ramp/some steps and straight across the outside car park (towards Starbucks). Go past Starbucks and you will see our 5 storey brick office the other side of the square. Go in through the glass doors and sign in at the front desk.
Bristol International Airport is situated 10 miles from Broad Quay House, the route is well sign posted to the city centre.
A taxi rank is situated directly outside the airport.
- Creative Problem Solving on Wed 17 Oct 2018
- Excellent Customer Care – Incoming Calls on Wed 17 Oct 2018
- Getting The Balance Right on Wed 17 Oct 2018
- One-To-One and Small Group Training on Wed 17 Oct 2018
- Stress Busters – Half Day (pm) on Wed 17 Oct 2018
- Dealing with Incoming Calls Positively on Thu 18 Oct 2018
- Handling Difficult Conversations Confidently – Half Day (pm) on Thu 18 Oct 2018
- Managing High Performance Teams – Half Day (pm) on Thu 18 Oct 2018
- Managing Productive Meetings – Half Day (am) on Thu 18 Oct 2018
- Performance Management in a Nutshell – Half Day (am) on Thu 18 Oct 2018
- Strategic Planning on Thu 18 Oct 2018
- Train the Trainer (one day course) on Thu 18 Oct 2018
- Appraising Performance Effectively on Fri 19 Oct 2018
- Confidence in Making Face to Face Cold Calls on Fri 19 Oct 2018
- Essential Leadership Practices on Fri 19 Oct 2018
- Performance Coaching – Half Day (pm) on Fri 19 Oct 2018
- Project Management Masterclass – Half Day (am) on Fri 19 Oct 2018
- Masterclass in Being more Assertive and Confident in the Workplace – Half Day (pm) on Mon 22 Oct 2018
- Masterclass in Brushing up your CV Writing and interview Skills – Half Day (am) on Mon 22 Oct 2018
- Masterclass in Management Skills – Half Day (am) on Mon 22 Oct 2018