Whether you’re hosting an event for staff, clients or both, the venue you choose speaks volumes. Following extensive refurbishments in 2011, Trent Bridge is ideally placed to make the right impression – and not just on cricket fans.
Our world-class corporate facilities have been designed for total flexibility and personalisation, catering for anything from 8 to 200 delegates. Browse the categories to the left to get an idea of what’s possible, or give us a call to discuss your unique requirements.
Trent Bridge just a few minutes from the centre of Nottingham and a 15 minute walk from the station and has free on-site parking.
- Delivering Excellence via Email and on the Telephone on Tue 16 Oct 2018
- Financial Development Programme for Non-Financial Managers on Tue 16 Oct 2018 - Wed 17 Oct 2018
- Coaching Skills on Wed 17 Oct 2018
- Dealing with Difficult People on Wed 17 Oct 2018
- Winning More Business in the Final Meeting (2 day course) on Wed 17 Oct 2018 - Thu 18 Oct 2018
- Building Personal & Professional Confidence on Thu 18 Oct 2018
- Managing Bullying at Work on Thu 18 Oct 2018
- People Management Skills for Secretaries & Pas on Fri 19 Oct 2018
- Credit Control on Tue 23 Oct 2018
- Performance Review Skills on Wed 24 Oct 2018
- Time Management Course on Thu 25 Oct 2018
- Creativity and Innovation (1 day course) on Mon 29 Oct 2018
- Creativity and Innovation (2 days) on Mon 29 Oct 2018 - Tue 30 Oct 2018
- Getting Results on Mon 29 Oct 2018
- Negotiation Skills on Mon 29 Oct 2018
- Objection Handling Skills on Mon 29 Oct 2018
- Through the Customers’ Eyes on Mon 29 Oct 2018
- Advanced Selling Skills (2 day course) on Tue 30 Oct 2018 - Wed 31 Oct 2018
- Communication Skills on Tue 30 Oct 2018
- Essential Marketing Skills on Tue 30 Oct 2018